If you would like to use this in your emails as your letterhead, please follow the steps below:
- First RIGHT CLICK on the above image, then click COPY IMAGE ADDRESS.
OPEN a NEW WINDOW in Chrome.
Control-N (Windows), Command-N (Mac)
- GO to your Hope Awakens email at gmail.com
- GO to Settings by clicking the gear icon. (See 1st photo below)
- CLICK on the ADVANCED tab (see 2nd photo below.)
- Now make sure that Templates are ENABLED (see 3rd photo below)
- Now CLICK on COMPOSE in upper LEFT.
- DELETE your name & Hope Awakens Rep from new email.
- CLICK in the email and you will see a line flashing.
- Next CLICK on INSERT PHOTO icon at BOTTOM of email
- At the top of the pop-up, CLICK Web Address (URL)
- RIGHT CLICK in the box where it says Paste an image URL here.
- CLICK paste. You should soon see the letterhead image.
- CLICK INSERT to place the image into the email.
- To CENTER the image, CLICK on the ALIGN iconat bottom of the email. (see 1st photo below)
- Then CLICK on Align CENTER in the MIDDLE. (see 2nd photo below)
- Next click on 3 vertical dots > ⋮ < on BOTTOM RIGHT of email.
In the pop-up CHOOSE TEMPLATES then Save draft as template.
SAVE as NEW TEMPLATE and name it: HOPE AWAKENS
CONGRATULATIONS! You did it!!!